Hi everyone,

Closing Problem:
Bandwidth management is not working as expected; instead of streaming data
inbound with 237 Kb/sec without bandwidth management, it drops to 29 Kb/sec
(tendency falling) with enabled bandwidth management.

Fault:
It's a shame, but "Kb" means "Kilobit" and not "Kilobyte". I was so focused
on the handling of the different schedulers, I didn't get this simple
mistake. Sorry!

Solution:
Take your original values from your ADSL provider, e.g. DSL 2000 with 2048
Kb (=> means Kilobits)
downstream and 192 Kb (=> again Kilobits) upstream.

Thanks for your assistance,
Benjamin

Satte Provisionen f|r GMX Partner: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/partner