Dear Manager,

(If you are not the person who is in charge of this, please forward this to
your CEO,Thanks)

This email is from China domain name registration center, which mainly deal
with the domain name registration in China. We received an application from
Hanson Ltd on September 17, 2012. They want to register " openbsdies " as their
internet keyword and China/Asia (CN/ASIA) domain names. But after checking it,
we find this name conflicts with your company. In order to deal with this
matter better, so we send you email and confirm whether this company is your
distributor or business partner in China or not?

Best Regards

John

General Manager

Shanghai Office (Head Office)

3002, Nanhai Building, No. 854 Nandan Road,

Xuhui District, Shanghai 200070, China

Tel: +86 216191 8696

Mobile: +86 1870199 4951

Fax: +86 216191 8697