Hello again misc,

I recently bought a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500, and I assumed
it would work like most any other mouse on OpenBSD.  Unfortunately it
did not.  After googling, I found a patch on the following page,
which again unfortunately seems down at the moment, and moreover it's in
Japanese, of which I don't understand a word:

http://yasuoka.net/~yasuoka/hack-2012.html

At first I thought the patch was working perfectly in an amd64 otherwise
generic MP kernel, but the mouse has a tendency to "slow down" and
become unresponsive over time, and then I have to power-cycle the mouse
itself in order to get it to work again.

I'm inclined to think it's just a piece of junk, but is there any hope
to support this mouse, or should I simply avoid all Microsoft mice?

Thanks,
Justin