I did an update to my remote server using the ssh method, since I did
not have Java built
But it failed to reboot
>From an IP KVM on someone elses computer with Java.
Boots into ddb right after boot>
(with message below)

However, after I type boot -s to get into single user mode, I get ddb
with a message similar to:

kernal protection fault trap
Stopped at calibrate_cyclecounter, etc

If I type boot> boot bsd.rd,
the server immediately shuts down and reboots
I am building Java right now.

Does this sound like a hardware failure or bad upgrade??
I am going to try upgrade with IP KVM after Java finishes building
Java built but I cannot get firefox35 to work.
I am on latest snapshot for i386
[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80570016
(NS_ERROR_XPC_GS_RETURNED_FAILURE) [nsIJSCID.getService]"  nsresult:
"0x80570016 (NS_ERROR_XPC_GS_RETURNED_FAILURE)"  location: "JS frame ::
chrome://browser/content/utilityOverlay.js :: getShellService :: line
312"  data: no]

Chris Bennett