30.10.2012, 09:17, "Jiri B" <ji...@devio.us>:
> On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 06:47:15AM +0400, Mike Korbakov wrote:
>
>>  Hi, Group!
>>
>>  GENERIC kernel from OpenBSD5.1 to current hangs at boot,
>>  trace pointed to acpivout. I've commented acpivout in kernel config,
>>  kernel boots successfully, but X seems unstable and CPU runs
>>  at lowest speed.
>
> Quite useless report. 'trace pointed to...' but not included here.
> You should be able to disable drivers without rebuilding kernel,
> man config.
>
> jirib

This device has no COM port etc, a can only attach photo from screen.
To use config I must boot, isn't it ?
Now faulty driver is known, may be the time to read the source code and
specifications of the hardware?
In any case, full debugging is impossible.
Any idea to connect remote console during boot time (ethernet or usb-to-com) ?