On 11/6/2012 8:28 AM, Friedrich Locke wrote:
Dear list members,

I have setted up a web server in my working environment and i was asked to
install webalizer. Now my boss asked me to install a tool that "looks" at
webalizer stats files and suggest a hardware capacity for that workload
reported by webalizer.

I dont know what to tell him. Why do you think he asked me that ?

To each their own on the exact value of webalizer and similar stuff (awstats, Analytics, etc), but I would say a hardware capacity decision influenced chiefly by webalizer stats is a poorly informed decision.

Anyway I do not know of a product that does something like this off of the top of my head, mostly because if I were to be evaluating my hardware needs, I'd look at about a dozen other metrics first.