Hello misc@

Trying to update -stable sources I got the following message:

root@host:/usr/src# cvs -q -d$CVSROOT up -Pd
cvs server: use `cvs add' to create an entry for gnu/usr.bin/gcc/INSTALL

Attempting to comply with cvs's wishes:

root@host:/usr/src# cvs add gnu/usr.bin/gcc/INSTALL
cvs [add aborted]: there is a version in gnu/usr.bin/gcc/INSTALL already

but:

root@host:/usr/src# cat gnu/usr.bin/gcc/INSTALL/CVS/Tag
TOPENBSD_5_2

Does the cvs message saying to use cvs add mean anything to anybody? Does
this need to be fixed anywhere or can I just ignore it? Or did I miss
something on the cvs add that would have fixed this?

/jl

--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) Powered by Lemote Fuloong
 against HTML e-mail   X  Loongson MIPS and OpenBSD