PLATFORM: Yeelong 2F 8089D
OS:               OpenBSD 5.2 stable
PROBLEM:   Noppoo Mini Choc 84 USB keyboard do not work correctly on my system.
                     For exampIe, when I type "Enter", but get "5" displayed on
the screen.

When I plug in my Noppoo Mini Choc 84 USB keyboard, the dmesg is:
ukbd1 detached
uhidev1 detached
uhidev0 at uhub3 port 2 configuration 1 interface 0 "vendor 0x1006 USB
Keyboard" rev 2.00/1.40 addr 2
uhidev0: iclass 3/1
ukbd0 at uhidev0: 64 variable keys, 0 key codes
wskbd1 at ukbd0 mux 1
wskbd1: connecting to wsdisplay0
uhidev1 at uhub3 port 2 configuration 1 interface 1 "vendor 0x1006 USB
Keyboard" rev 2.00/1.40 addr 2
uhidev1: iclass 3/0, 3 report ids
uhid0 at uhidev1 reportid 1: input=2, output=0, feature=0
uhid1 at uhidev1 reportid 2: input=1, output=0, feature=0
ukbd1 at uhidev1 reportid 3: 56 variable keys, 0 key codes
wskbd2 at ukbd1 mux 1
wskbd2: connecting to wsdisplay0

Another Logitech USB keyboard  works well. Its dmesg is:
uhidev0 at uhub3 port 2 configuration 1 interface 0 "Logitech Logitech USB
Keyboard" rev 1.10/28.00 addr 2
uhidev0: iclass 3/1
ukbd0 at uhidev0: 8 variable keys, 6 key codes
wskbd1 at ukbd0 mux 1
wskbd1: connecting to wsdisplay0

It seems that the OS detect two devices when I plugged in my Noppoo Mini Choc
84 USB keyboard.
By the way, this Noppoo Mini Choc 84 USB keyboard works well on several
diffirent linux distributions i ever used.

Can any one help me?

Thanks.