* Otto Moerbeek <o...@drijf.net> [2012-10-25 16:34]:
> On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 02:23:06PM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> > and they get the time between crashes down to an acceptable amount
> down? I hope you mean up ;-)

we're talking about the industry that has gazillions of gsm access
points installed with baseband controllers that crash more than once a
minute. and instead of fixing their broken software they apply
workaround hacks, and since these are of the same quality they apply
another layer of workaround hacks, and ...

and now THESE PEOPLE apply THEIR APPROACH to the internet, and we're
supposed to implement their workaround hacks so that they can continue
to deploy shit? brilliant approach.

--
Henning Brauer, h...@bsws.de, henn...@openbsd.org
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de, Full-Service ISP