I could set it in either /etc/profile (.profile would be even trickier
since those can't be managed in a central manner), but I don't feel like
scripting the user classes into those files. Not when there's a
perfectly fine system implemented to do that for me.

Yusof Khalid - FreeBSD / OpenBSD schreef op di 11-12-2012 om 23:27
[+0800]: