Hello,

Many thanks for all those advices.
All of them make sense, but :
* An used computer (I have plenty of them) cost 50-100€ a year in power (and is
big and heats a lot, but that's not my main concern).
* Alix or soekris are nice hardware, but expensive for me. I intend to build a
home router to play a bit with networking, not an enterprise grade solution
* Raspberry cost 50€ with power adapter, 16 GB SD card and case. I added 15€
for a wifi USB dongle and 20€ for a 802.1q switch. The power adapter is a 5V
1A, so it uses 5W power or less.

TCO on five years :
Alix : 200€ hardware (with power supply, CF, WiFi and case), 25€ power = 225€
Used computer from my closet : 0€ hardware, at least 250€ power = 250 €
Raspberry : 85€ hardware, 25€ power = 110€

Half price. So I bought a raspberry. I does routing, firewalling, samba PDC
with LDAP, DNS and DHCP.
The only drawback : I have to use iptables (no need to recompile, works OOTB),
and I found its syntax way less pleasant to use than its PF counterpart.

Unfortunately, my coding skills are way too limited to try to port OpenBSD...
So if nobody around thinks it worth the trouble to do it (with some good
reasons I read in this thread), no problem. I'll stick on OpenBSD at work, and
play with linux at home.

--
Cordialement,
Pierre BARDOU