Jay Jennings <l...@equineform.com> writes:

> Rudeness is why people find openbsd hard for newbies; and potentially
> new funders of the projects and buyers of cds and merchandise.
>
> As a 5 year user ... apropos is a new page for me too.

In this case I'd call it 'terseness' rather than 'rudeness', but then in
text-only communication there is I suppose scope for interpretation.

I'm a bit surprised if the apropos command is not general knowledge. I
think it's been available in some form on all unixishes I can remember,
but I could have suppressed memories of some. ;)

- P
http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/