Hi,

i am trying to get openldap running, but my experience has been not that
good.
I have built and installed from ports. I can get it up and running but as
soon as qmail tries to bind into it, it begins to consume memory up to all
my available memory.

I asked for help in the openldap mailing list and they got baffled, pretty
baffled.
I was told that in linux some special flags need to be supplied to BDB in
order to get it working well.
What about OpenBSD ? Have you tryied qmail-ldap + openldap on OBSD ? Faced
anything similar ?
I am aware that this problem persist from about two years ago, when i tried
to get them working and the same problem arose.
I waited beleving it would be fixed in a near future ...

I am really interested in get it solved, although i have no knownledge on
BDB internals ......

I am willing to hear ....

Thanks in advance.