On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:41 PM, Erling Westenvik
<erling.westen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need to connect my ThinkPad T500 running 5.2 current to the wifi
> network here at my university.  E.g. the "eduroam" network which is
> available at most universities through, at least, Europe. After Googling
> around for a while I'm not sure whether OpenBSD yet has support for WPA2
> and PEAP/MSCHAPv2. And if it does: if someone could provide me with a
> sample ifconfig?

I haven't checked wpa_supplicant for a while, but you can find it in
ports and some people actually seem to use it with OpenBSD.

You can even find examples, the following is from a university in
Germany
(http://www.rz.rwth-aachen.de/aw/cms/rz/Themen/unsere_dienste/kommunikation/netzbetrieb/dienste/wlan/installation/~sib/openbsd/?lang=de):

network={
        ssid="eduroam"