Hi, I've tried a few times to get my Home FW / Download box to be a print server with my Epson Stylux Photo R285 but each time I've tried I've given up as i just couldn't figure how to get it all to work. It seems really complicated and using Google to find tutorials hasn't helped.

I have been able to get cups installed and can see the web interface before but I don't realy get any further than that.

1. For some reason cups couldn't find my usb printer. know matter what I try. I though it might be permissions on the /dev/ file but am not sure. I have managed in the past to spool text to the /dev/ulpt0/1 port and make the printer print junk.

2. I think I need a driver to make it work but don't know where to get the driver or where I should put it once I have it.

3. I don't know if I need a driver ? I just want machines on my network (PC's and Kindle Tablet) to be able to print through it. I won't want the OpenBSD box itself to print.

Hope what I am asking makes sense as I am properly confused now :>( and Thanks for reading.

Thanks
Keith