I installed OpenBSD VAX on SIMH. Host is OpenBSD 5.2 stable amd64.

Networking from within SIMH is unbelievably slow. It takes 5 hours to
download base52.tgz. I've done ftp and NFS installs from my own local
servers, performance to my host box is 7 MB/sec. In SIMH it's about
4kb/sec.

Running SIMH on a mipsel64 box running OpenBSD 5.2 stable is exactly as
bad. Has anybody experienced and overcome this?

Thanks,

/jl

--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) Powered by Lemote Fuloong
 against HTML e-mail   X  Loongson MIPS and OpenBSD