On 2013-02-09, Zoran Kolic <zko...@sbb.rs> wrote:
> So, my probably stupid idea was to have 4 adapter hub, to
> put usb kb and usb mouse into 2 front ones and the rest adap-
> ters to use to connect usb cable from adapter to usb on the
> computer. No switching, as I see it.

This can't be done with a standard hub - with the exception of some
special devices with "USB on-the-go" (some tablets/phones/PDAs),
USB ports are either A (computer or main ports on a hub) or B
(device or the "uplink" on a hub).  Normally a hub only has one
port which can connect to a computer.

There are some "special" hubs where you can attach two cables and
have a button that just disconnects from one computer and connects
to another but they appear to be poorly made junk, and if you can't
even find USB KVMs, there is little chance you will find these.