On 02/09/13 15:06, Stefan Sperling wrote:
On Sat, Feb 09, 2013 at 03:52:12AM -0500, Scott McEachern wrote:
On 02/09/13 03:09, Andy Bradford wrote:
Thus said Joel Sing on Sat, 09 Feb 2013 16:44:11 +1100:

umount via DUID  does not work currently - this  will be fixed shortly
after the next release freeze has ended.
Will that  also include shutdown  of softraid  via DUID? e.g.,

bioctl -d DUID

Or is this not even possible?

Thanks,

Andy
Oddly enough, no.
See http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-tech&m=133513662106783&w=2 for a patch.
It hasn't been committed yet because jsing didn't ok it. Perhaps he
will change his mind if we ask again nicely :)

Will do, but since I've only been running snapshots for ages, I'm going to have to get the -current sources against what's on the 5.2 CDs. This is gonna take a while, but I'll test it out.

And thank-you, that patch will be quite useful for me. :)

--
Scott McEachern

https://www.blackstaff.ca