Hello everybody

I was using IPA application as FUP tool on my OpenBSD 3.7 box. Everything worked fine. But now in OpenBSD 3.8 it seems that IPA doesn't work correctly. I can compile it, run it but the IPA can't see any traffic. I have same config file as before. I think that something had to change in new version of OpenBSD so IPA can't extract traffic from pf rules. Have anybody of you running IPA on OpenBSD 3.8? Is there a patch?

p.s. I'm sorry for this post maybe it should be addressed to the author of IPA, but I hope that somebody knows the answer

Thank you very much

MK