Hello Marios,

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 10:36:34PM +0100, Marios Makassikis wrote:
> On 13 February 2013 20:28, Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> wrote:
>
> > On 2013/02/12 16:54, Jeremie Le Hen wrote:
> > > Thanks again for your review.
> > >
> > > http://people.chchile.org/~jlh/tmp/faq6.html
> > > http://people.chchile.org/~jlh/tmp/faq6.diff
> >
> > This looks fine to me, thank you. Unless there are any objections
> > or other comments I will commit it soon.
> >

> One minor comment: you don't *need* to reboot. Although it's a good
> practice to reboot after
> you're done setting things up to make sure you don't have any ephemeral
> configurations (that
> you will obviously have forgotten about when you reboot for some other
> reason and find you
> something is not working as expected).

I fully agree on your comment.

> Provided this is explained in 6.2.5, perhaps the 'Reboot and voil?' line
> should be removed ?
>
> On the other hand, the section right before the one Jeremie wrote also
> recommends a reboot, so
> it is consistent in that way.

ehis is one of the reason I put this line.  Also, my reasoning was that
people who are skilled enough to configure this manually (I mean,
without a reboot) probably don't need to go through this document.

--
Jeremie Le Hen

Scientists say the world is made up of Protons, Neutrons and Electrons.
They forgot to mention Morons.