Le 2013-02-20 11:56, Antoine Jacoutot a écrit :
On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:48:10AM -0500, Philippe Grégoire wrote:
Le 2013-02-20 02:44, Antoine Jacoutot a écrit :
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 08:55:39PM -0500, Philippe Grégoire wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to check the possibilities with Zarafa and installed
OpenBSD 5.2 on an empty machine. Sadly, I spent the last hours
trying to figure out the cause of the following messages in
httpd's error log:

'[...] child pid $x exit signal Segmentation fault (11)'

I tried calling it with '-X' to make a ktrace but then it works(!)
Also, I checked if it might not be caused by some library so I
removed the mapi.ini file from php-5.3 folders and httpd gets fine
but Zarafa cries about php-mapi not being loaded.

In the end, I need php-mapi to use Zarafa but it crashes httpd.

   o Did someone else encountered that issue and got it resolved?
   o Is there some way I could ktrace httpd's child?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

$ sudo pkg_add -n zarafa-webaccess
<...>
Look in /usr/local/share/doc/pkg-readmes for extra documentation

Seems to me you didn't do what pkg_add(1) advised you to do.

So you cannot do better than assume I cannot read a manual?

No. I'm not a mind reader.

So, *I read pkg-readme*, configured mysql, moved php's mapi.ini file, moved httpd's zarafa.conf file, and changed login.conf.

If I use httpd -X, I can access and "use" zarafa although it is super slow. I read about curl and mapi conflicting but mapi is the only extension installed.

Actually I am happy to see you (Antoine) answering that question because I know you are closely related to that package. Hopefully you can give better help than assuming I cannot read and poor excuses.