Solved. There's no problem with my laptop or nics. It's a problem of the web speedof.me. For some reason, this web does not measure in the same way in linux than in OpenBSD. I reinstall OpenBSD but in i386 flavor. With i386 I can use gnash in Firefox and try other flash speed test (speedof.me is for html5).

With flash speed meters, the result are the hopped: about 20Mbps.

So sorry for the noise.

Jes