Hi Stuart,
you are right, and i was tired :p, i haven't seen the source was wrong
in tcpdump.
In fact, the negotiation uses WAN src ip instead of LAN src ip. I forced
src with local A.B.C.D and then, it works !
Thanks for your advice, i need to clean my eyes ^^
Have a nice day
--
Best regards,

Loïc BLOT, Engineering