The project is looking for some modern i386/amd64 machines in
edmonton, AB. They need to be relatively recent, and rack mountable. Ideally
they should have rails, or the ability to find rack mount rails for them.

        1U is best, ideally something that runs OpenBSD well.

        We're trying to use this to expand and beef up our ports building
infrastructure, to reduce port build latencies and reduce associated
costs to the project.

        If you have something that could be gotten to us in Edmonton, or
nearby, please let me know the details.

        Thanks
        -Bob