Hi all,
I update my last mail with OSPF to give you precisions.

I have 2 LAN OBSD routers, which are on a local VLAN, and 1 MAN OBSD
router, connected to local VLAN and has an interco with MAN Router
- my 3 OpenBSD routers use area 12 to exchange local routes
- my MAN router use area 12 over GRE+IPSec with a remote site
- my MAN router use area 3 to get routes from MAN (default route
especially)

A little scheme network scheme

                   Area 3                    Area 12
WAN --| MAN Router |----| My OBSD MAN Router |----| My OBSD LAN1
 |                              |            |----| My OBSD LAN2
 |                              |
 |                              |
 |                  Gre + IPSec | Area 12
 |                              |
 |                              |
 |                              |
 |------------------------------| Remote OBSD Router |----| Remote LAN

The problem is when my MAN router learn routes from area 12, the default
route, learnt from area 3, disapears (same problem if area 3 is loaded
after area 12).
I have tryied combinaison of stub/non stub areas, but in each case the
problem is present.

here is my configuration for the man router:
router-id A.B.C.D
auth-md 1 "pwd1"
auth-md 3 "pwd2"

area 12 {
        auth-type crypt
        auth-md-keyid 1
        interface gre0
        interface trunk1
}

area 3 {
        auth-type crypt
        auth-md-keyid 3
        interface trunk0
}

and my configuration from one LAN router

router-id A.B.C.D
no redistribute default
auth-md 1 "pwd1"
area 12 {