On Apr 4, 2013, at 11:18 PM, patrick keshishian wrote:
> On single directory for everyone's core files? Personally I don't like
> that idea. Especially if I'm working on a project and want to find the
> core files in my current directory

as a developer, you have a point :-) but you could just not change the default

as admin, it's sure convenient to configure away from the default and have them
in one place with one system-level config setting.. today, a cron job looks for
cores once a day and tells me when he found some.

cool, I didn't know that feature. thanks Jack!

fl