On 04/13/13 19:27, Kevin Chadwick wrote:
> 4.15 of the faq says
>
> Unfortunately, there are no known disk imaging packages which are
> FFS-aware.
>
> I haven't tested

Get back with me when you have.

I'll be happy to find out that statement is now wrong, but I've been
doing this about 20 years too long to believe everything that's put out
on a website.  Note that OpenBSD, FreeBSD and NetBSD are not directly
file system compatible anyway, as I recall...and also note that OpenBSD
has two things you need to check -- ffs and ffs2, so yes, I'm quite
skeptical that we have a "just works" with OpenBSD solution here.
Hopefully I'm wrong.

If it's true, this would be way-cool, but I'm not selling my air
conditioners yet.

Prove me wrong, I'll thank you.

Nick.