I've just been thinking about how I will block everything and still have
Tor. I will have Tor on the NAT and have it accept connections from the
hidden server, and users can make outgoing connections through Tor only
using socat. Thinking about it, the server will simply have no Internet
and the only port it will be able to access is Tor.

I think that solves it.