As a general remark:  If you have questions about how to maintain a
mirror, or if you want to report problems with a mirror, please
contact the maintainer of the mirror first, or use the mirror list at

[EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Writing such stuff on misc@ won't help us and you much, as most mirror
maintainers don't read misc@ daily.

* Josi Manuel Macmas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-11-17 16:47]:
> El Thursday 17 November 2005 12:20, Raul Aldaz escribis:
> > Just want to let the people know they are not mirroring any binary packages
> > at
> > all.
>    binaries are not there as you said; I'm trying to rsync again from
>   plig.org, but it times out. Is there any rsync master server to sync
>   from ?
>     I'l try later and inform you.

* Nick Holland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-11-08 12:52]:

--
Alexander "grunk" von Gernler       PGP key 0xEBC27515
http://www.de.openbsd.org/ -- Free, functional, secure