"TRUNASUCI TRUNASUCI" <trunas...@mail.com> writes:

> I just wanna ask if there is a project for this official refernce book
> for all users ( if any please inform ). Since i cant find any kind of
> like this on openbsd web. Just my reference is on FAQ and some other
> doc.

The closest thing to an official 'handbook' that the OpenBSD project
offers is the FAQ, http://www.openbsd.org/faq/. That one should take you
some way, supplemented with a bit of man page reading now and then. For
actual books, well, as others have mentioned, the more recent titles
from http://www.openbsd.org/books.html are generally considered useful.

- Peter

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/