Not sure if it's worth the effort since RSPro are not produced anymore. It was replaced by Edgerouter Lite. Dev are already working on this one.
http://www.openbsd.org/octeon.html

Le 2013-05-08 10:30, Kate F a écrit :
Hi,

I've a Ubiquiti routerstation to donate, if anybody is interested in
porting to that.
I was going to sell this on ebay, but I figure this is a better cause.

The manufacturer's page is pretty useless: http://wiki.ubnt.com/RouterStation

FreeBSD has been ported to this already:
https://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/mips/UBNT-RouterStation

It weighs nothing, so I'll post it wherever, if you want it.
In fact, if anybody is interested in porting to this, I'll probably
happily buy you
the routerstation "pro" board, too (which FreeBSD also supports).

Please CC me, as I'm not subscribed.

Thanks,

--
Kate

--
Cordialement / Best regards

Michel Blais
Administrateur réseau / Network administrator
Targo Communications
www.targo.ca
514-448-0773