Perfect Claudio, if you need some tests, tell me.
I will need this fix before middle june, then i can help you.
I cannot get /1 from MAN routers, sorry, then i'm blocked with one
router for now (and i hope the default route wouldn't be sent to the GRE
tunnel :p).

If you want i would help you to implement filtering if you tell me how
to do it.
--
Cordialement,
Loïc BLOT,