On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 7:18 PM, Mayuresh Kathe <mayur...@devio.us> wrote:
> hello, does anyone have any experience with
> installing and running openbsd on a present
> day macintosh, say a macmini?
> would like to know words of caution and
> advice before i commit to purchasing a
> macmini and using it exclusively for openbsd
> software development (my current thinkpad is
> dying quite rapidly).
> thanks.
> -mayuresh

ok, so why are u wanting to get a macintosh exactly if u're going to
be running openbsd on it? Why not stick to the Thinkpad line?

-jf

--
He who settles on the idea of the intelligent man as a static entity
only shows himself to be a fool.

and if you use the program, he is your master."
    --Richard Stallman