I ordered my CD through a german bookstore that is listed at www.openbsd.org/orders.html. Only it's now the 21st of May and my computers have all been upgraded via FTP around the 1st of May. And I still have no CD (and no stickers).

Last year they were slow as well, which leads me to believe that the store is sloppy in its orders. Can someone confirm that the CD's have all been sent out from Calgary? It's really a shame that I must use resources of OpenBSD when not needed, my order went in around the end of March 2013 and there was lots of time to deliver this as a pre-order.

-peter