Hi,

On 05/26/13 05:21, Patrick Mc(avery wrote:

I am still on Linux on my primary desktop. I loaded a few GNUstep apps from the repos, your right, they don't look that bad and yes, I am sure they can be tweaked even if they did.

Your sleek theme looks very promising.

:) good.

Yes plotting widgets are really helpful. I just need to target X86 or 64 bit cousin.

I hope yo may find a use for them. I'm not a fan of HTML-5 interfaces or any stuff going through a browser, I prefer traditional stuff :)

GNUstep is well tested on 32 and 64bit, it has recently undergone thorough testing and upgrading for that. little and big-endina work fine too.

OresmeKit follows the same rule and is programmed with care, should you however use it and experience 64bit problems, just tell me, since I mainly develop on 32bit.
Thanks for all your time and help
A pleasure. Perhaps you will find it useful. Currently, since I need to display 24h monitoring data which is not strictly "x-y" I am working on extending the Kit's charting capability, including grid drawing with auto-resizing.

Have fun.

Riccardo