This ain't a blog nor your personal diary. What's the point and purpose of these rants, really? Saying OpenBSD rules? Sucks? What?

/Alexander

On 05/28/13 07:14, Justin Lindberg wrote:
Richard Thornton: Not sorry, not a dude, I do not drink alcohol, and I do not
associate with people like you.  Take your dude problems elsewhere, because
I am not interested.  OpenBSD is the only reason I am here, and I do not like
rubber hoses or the people who try to shove them up my butt.  I don't care what
Theo thinks, either.  It's his operating system, and he can take it or leave it
or
ignore the spam.  And anyone else can use it under the BSD license.  That's
what he did to NetBSD anyway.  I am going to use whatever software I want
to use as long as it is legal.  Same as anyone else on the mailing list, unless
I get B& for some reason, in which case I will find a different mailing list.
I don't
run the show here, so don't act like I do or I am trying to, because I am not.
I'm not interesting in forkingan operating system or going back to Net- or
FreeBSD, either.  I don't like Linux, either, because the kernel is far too
bloated,
and I don't like all the spyware, adware, and malware that goes along with it.
I just use OpenBSD as an operating system.  It does not put me in the mood
to party, nor, do I think, is it intended to.  Yet another defense to
rubber-hose
cryptanalysis is to slice those rubber hoses to ribbons with a sharp razor, and
install a decent burglar alarm with a secure OS.