On 5/28/13, Josh Grosse <j...@jggimi.homeip.net> wrote:
> On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 12:06:10AM +0000, Heptas Torres wrote:
>> On 5/27/13, Shane Lazarus <shane.laza...@pobox.com> wrote:
>> > Heya
>> >
>> > Any network connectivity at all?
>>
>> nope - that would be easy through ssh.
>>
>> > Otherwise, mount a USB stick and dmesg > file...
>>
>> well if the system crashes there is now way I could mount a USB and
>> copy the dmesg. I was wondering whether there are some hacks with
>> network cables or some physical hacks to connect two machines directly
>> to get the dmesg from one to another.
>
> If the crash is able to dump core to swap,

Is there any way I can figure out if that's the case?

> on reboot, savecore(8) runs, and

The problem is that the system panics at reboot and I am thrown into
ddb, so I guess rebooting does not even get to run savecore. See my
previous email to the list (separate thread) on where the system
panics.For now I took some pictures with the dmesg, but would still
like to figure out if there would be a way to get the dmesg without
needing a camera :)
thanks
-h