As a person who was born and raised in Toronto, and currently lives a bit outside of the city, I wanted to extend a warm welcome to our OpenBSD hackathon guests!

I hope the major storm that happened last night, which caused some flooding complicating commutes, didn't inconvenience you too badly.

Please enjoy the city, and if you happen to read any local media, have a laugh. We currently have a handful of local and provincial scandals unfolding, which if it weren't for the costs involved, would be almost as entertaining as the most recent troll on @misc. (Please don't feed the trolls.)

Have fun, and thanks for the work you're putting in. Just out of curiosity, what is the focus of this hackathon? I don't know what "t2k13" means.

Cheers to all involved,

--
Scott McEachern

https://www.blackstaff.ca

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin