Hi there I am 'experimenting' with OpenBSD and pondering
to switch from Linux to OpenBSD, I have installed OpenBSD
 in a virtual machine and during the installation I did not
select the comp53 package when I rebooted and installed
clang a tried to compile a simple hello world in C and I
got errors saying 'stdio.h file not found' and I searched
in both /usr/include and /usr/local/include for stdio.h
but I didn't find it (and /usr/include is empty). I searched
in the 'misc' mailing list for similar threads all way
back to 2001 but I didn't find nothing helpful.

Can someone help me.

PS: Forgive me for my "newbieness"
and thanks anyway.