From: owner-m...@openbsd.org [mailto:owner-m...@openbsd.org] On Behalf Of
MERIGHI Marcus
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 3:32 AM
To: Peter Fraser
Cc: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: Re: hylafax, sendfax, txtfmt

Hello Peter,

there are so many differences in paths that I wonder: did you install from
packages?
1) I do not even have a hyla.conf
2) I never touched anything outside /var/spool/hylafax
3) this is on:
OpenBSD 5.3-current (GENERIC) #146: Thu Apr 25 16:55:16 MDT 2013
    t...@i386.openbsd.org:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC

If you installed from ports/packages possibly take this to ports@.

Bye, Marcus

p...@thinkage.ca (Peter Fraser), 2013.06.10 (Mon) 19:52 (CEST):