On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 12:59:53PM +0200, Peter J. Philipp wrote:

> Since there was a legal thing the issue is closed.  However you're just
> nagging.  I enhanced the OpenBSD port and thought I'd share, your
> response will make me keep these things secret in the future.

Come on, 5 mn spent with cvs history will show you that faac support used
to exist but was dropped from ffmpeg for pretty solid licensing reasons.

If you have enough pride, you should now try to prove us wrong by writing
something genuinely useful for the ports tree, and share it with us so
that we can see you can do interesting work.