On 06/13/2013 11:36 AM, Bernd wrote:
Hi,

running OpenBSD 5.3 (amd64) for BGP routing for more than one and a half years
without any trouble -- thanks guys!

However, as setups evolve, new questions may arise. As far as I get from the
man pages, it's only possible 'globally' to apply prepending to AS paths:

      prepend-neighbor number
              Prepend the neighbor's AS number times to the AS path.

      prepend-self number
              Prepend the local AS number times to the AS path.

I'd like to do this only for certain networks in our AS, to force ingress and
egress traffic over a certain uplink -- leaving all other networks untouched by
this.

Is that possible with OpenBGPd?

something like
 match to your_neighbor_here prefix 192.168.2.0/24 set prepend-self 2
 match from your_neighbor_here some.other.prefix.0/NN set prepend-neighbor 3

--
With best regards,
     Gregory Edigarov