Hello,

first I've to admit I'm really excited with OpenBSD. Today finished a fresh
install, most things do work out of a box, sane defaults, excellent
documentation, impression of consistent design and smooth experience so
far. Deserted from Linux world because things get constantly breaking
(repeated kernel regressions, system inits, devices management, userland
instead of system solutions like networking or power handling, etc. etc.).

Sorry for the above intro but I'm very pleased to just found what I've been
(hopefully) looking for.

To significantly reduce power consumption on a notebook, I'd need yet to
disable the discrete nvidia graphics adapter to a fully satisfaction.
After some investigation of acpidump output I have the proper AML to be
sent/evaluated to take an effect of turning off this card. Is there some
tool or similar way how to evaluate/send this AML ? Or do I have to write
my own code by `9 aml_evalnode' man page ? Did tested on FreeBSD with
acpi_control and did worked reliably.

Any idea ?