On 2013 Jul 21 (Sun) at 14:16:32 +0300 (+0300), Evgeniy Sudyr wrote:
:All,
:
:during my tests I seen that CPU on all cores and memory usage was very low.
:Just interesting if there are any bottlenecks and how to fix them.

Lots of bottlenecks. They can only be fixed in code, and others are
working on them.

:1) Does anybody care tcp stack tuning for high speed IPSEC ?

the only thing you can do is select the modes that work best for your
cpus.  Others in this thread have done that already.

:2) Can I run IPSEC (that's isakmpd ?) on other cores?

No.

:
:
:Pierre,
:can you share your ipsec config to check same on my side.
:

--
Schwiggle, n.:
        The amusing rotation of one's bottom while sharpening a