On Mon, Aug 05, 2013 at 01:25:25PM +0200, Milan Bartos wrote:
> I've installed OpenBSD-current to MacBookPro 9,2 (Mid-2012).

Did you have any trouble installing? I have the same computer and have
never been able to install anything other than OS X due to what I think
is a BIOS bug. When booting from BIOS emulation, the screen flashes with
bootloader messages (both with OpenBSD or with various Linux CD images).
Then it goes blank. The system does boot though. I can type commands
(e.g. set the link state on ethernet), and the system obviously
responds. Recent OpenBSD snapshots and Linux even have the screen come
back after bootup with a framebuffer. Unfortunately the OpenBSD install
CD doesn't include framebuffer drivers.

Did you have similar trouble? Or did it just work?

- Martin