I only add /32 aliases. I believe in only having one ip with the wide mask,
and just having the rest being single-ip aliases for the same reason as not
having multiple ethernet interfaces with the wide mask on the same ethernet
segment, since it screws up my knowledge on which IF will be used for
outward traffic. If I am confused, the box might be too.