On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 03:26:07AM -0400, Jiri B wrote:

> I don't understand very much technical details of this topic,
> neither I want to troll, but my curiousity is if OpenBSD devs
> follow Bruce Schneier arguments and whole topic and if they
> have done, do or will do some re-evaluation of crypto in OpenBSD
> to minimalize being vulnerable to describe attacks.
>
> http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2013/09/the_nsa_is_brea.html

Re-evaluation and auditing is very much a part of the general OpenBSD
development process (see eg http://www.openbsd.org/goals.html and
http://www.openbsd.org/security.html, with links therein) already,
but I wouldn't be surprised if recent revelations lead to more activity
on that front. On a related note, I quite enjoyed reading FreeBSD
developer Colin Percival's take on the various revelations and claims:
http://www.daemonology.net/blog/2013-09-10-I-might-be-a-spook.html

- Peter
http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/