josef.win...@email.de writes:

> Does OpenBSD plan to varify its (main) components, to
> reach the level of zero-bug software?
>
> If not, isn't there any concern that (future) varified OS
> will render OBSD redundant one day?

I remain unconvinced that it's possible to formally verify non-trivial
code to be bug free. You remain free to convince me otherwise or point
me to available verified non-trivial software roughly on par with a
complete operating system.

Then again, I'm not a core OpenBSD developer, so you're free to ignore
me too.

And yes, September is like that isn't it?

- P

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/