> On the other side, if you begin adding mime, the you should follow
> adding pgp, etc, and the we have another inflated mail program.

Could be good a tool that only transform a file into a mime attachment.
Sometimes I use mpack/munpack, but they do more things, like creating
subject or to headers and even it sends the mail.

> I think, people that do not use mailx, do it, because they like other
> programs. Inflating mailx will not bring them to use it. And the
> external programs are also usefull iin other contexts for everybody.

I use mutt basically because it has threading support, and I cannot live
without it.

Best regards,

--
Roberto E. Vargas Caballero