On Wed 09 Oct 2013 12:29:48 BST, Leonardo Lombardo wrote:
Thanks for your reply Andy.

What if I have:

- multiple VLANs on an internal IF

Just have a different set of queues for each 'on vlanX' etc.

- have a limited bandwidth on external (say 10/10Mbit/s)

Do as was suggested, have a smaller bandwidth for the WAN traffic (100Mbit in the example). Just change that to 10Mbit.

and I want to share the external bandwidth among all VLANs giving some IPs
(from different VLANs) each a bandwidth guarantee ?

You cannot share the 'download' bandwidth across all internal VLANS for the inbound direction, you have to divide it out so that the egress bandwith of each of the internal VLANs sum to the total ingress bandwidth of your WAN. This is a horrible limitation which I *hate* :(

You can share the upstream bandwith however as this can be all applied to the single WAN interface.

Remember you can only queue egress, not ingress.

Sorry if I was not clear in my original question...

Thanks